Tuesday 20 December 2011

Isa Dora Graffiti Nails Gift Set

Hi everyone! I'm back! I thought I'd be able to post sooner than now but this year's lead up to christmas has been so busy and things are only winding down now.
I got an early christmas present from my mum its one of these crackle effect nail polishes that have been around for a while. I've wanted to try them for ages but have always been hesitant about it so I was happy that someone else bought it for me...so thanks mum! :-)
Anyway the gift set comes in a little leapord print bag and has a gold polish, the crackle polish in black and also a base/top coat.
So you just put on your colour varnish let it dry, then stick the cracle polish over it and you get a really cool result! So happy I have this stuff!
As it was a present, I don't know how much it was, but you can get this stuff everywhere, I also know Barry M have the crackle polishes in loads of different colours! So I'm definatley gonna get a bunch of them!
Also this is posted from my phone so if the post looks different and the pictures are all bad quality and appear at the end of the post, you know why!
Thanks for reading and take care!
X o X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always take the time to read and reply to all comments, so please leave one I love hearing from you all!

Do leave a link to your blog so we can all take a look but follow for follow comments are annoying and will more than likely be deleted. Please note that all innapropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...