Friday 24 February 2012

eos Smooth Sphere Balm

Hello again!

I was thinking, seeing as I recently posted about how to make a Home made Lip Scrub, that I should really do a post aboout what I think is the best lip balm i've used. I know there's always been a lot of hype about eos smooth spheres, and I was always sceptic about them. I was like well it's a lip balm....what could be so special about a lip balm? A few months back I spotted them on Beauty Emporium's site here. I have never seen these anywhere in Ireland, so I presume that the only place to get them here is online. So I ordered two, I got the Strawberry Sorbet and the Honeysuckle Honeydew. The photos are a little dark in this post but are still clear.

L - R: Honeysuckle Honeydew and Strawberry Sorbet
These look weird, but cute at the same time. They are literally spheres like the name says. The outside is plastic, with an almost rubbery feel to it. There's a little thumb indent on one of the sides too, so that it's easier to hold and use.

L - R: Same as above, but with caps off

You twist off the cap and you see a little dome shaped balm. It's different looking. I wondered if it'd make it awkward to use because of the shape of the actual balm, but it dosent. I actually find that it makes it easier and quicker to put on.

So aside from how different this balm looks, does it live up to the hype I hear you ask? 

Yes, it definatley does!

These glide on so smooth and don't feel greasy like Vaseline and other balms do. You pretty much feel them moisturising your lips straight away, and if you can resist licking them off your lips (because they taste yummy, and exactly like what theyre supposed to be flavour wise) they stay put for a good while so you have long lasting moisturisation. 

Not only are these great for moisturising, if you're a bit consious about how many chemicals are in the products you use, you'll be happy to know that these balm spheres are 100% natural and 95% organic. Theyre also gluten, paraben and petroleum free and have ingredients like shea butter and jojoba oil. 

Theyre also great to carry around, as theyre small, but the funny shape makes them easy to find if you throw them in a handbag. You may get funny reactions from people when they say you use it though, my dads reaction being ( what the f***k are you putting on your lips!?) being the funniest one yet!

Go to the eos website for more information on them. All in all these are great little balms and i'm hooked on them!

Thanks for reading!

X o X


1 comment:

I always take the time to read and reply to all comments, so please leave one I love hearing from you all!

Do leave a link to your blog so we can all take a look but follow for follow comments are annoying and will more than likely be deleted. Please note that all innapropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...