Monday 26 November 2012

Get To Know Me Tag: 21 Questions

Hi! 

Today im going to do another quick tag, because honestly im so bored and want to post something because - wait for it! - I have my own laptop again! So expect to see more regular posts from me from now on! I was going to post a review, but its late and the light is crappy for photos so I will be posting that tomorrow, so look out for that! 

So i've seen this tag on a few blogs and it looks like a bit of harmless fun so here it goes : )

1. Are you named after anyone? 
I've never been told I have, but my name is Mairead, (Molly is a nickname) which translated out of Irish is Maragret, which is my mother's name and her mother's name, so even though it's never been said that I am I think I was - if that makes any sense at all!?

2. When was the last time you cried? 
I cry a lot, haha. I cry when im happy, sad and angry. So I suppose the last time I cried was probably early on today when I got mad at someone. I cant help crying when im angry, its so strange, I must seem very strange to people when im angry! lol

3. Do you have children?
Nope, I dont have any children but would definatley want some in the future.

4. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself?
That's a hard one! But I think I would be, I like to try and be as good a friend to everyone as I can be dont know if i achieve it or not but I do go out of my way to look after people, I'd lilke to be friends with someone like that so yes I suppose.

5. Do you use sarcasm alot?
Haha, yes I really do. Id say its pretty annoying that I use it so often actually.

6. Would you ever bungee jump?
No 'effin way! I HATE heights, I feel ill thinking about it!

7. What is your favourite cereal?
Coco pops! Easy! : )

8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
Well, the expression on someones face is the first thing I notice, before I notice how someone looks I usually notice if they look happy or sad funnily enough. Then if its a girl I look at her make up, and specifically to see if shes wearing fake eyelashes or not - I like trying to guess! God I sound so odd! 

9. What is your eye colour?
An odd mix of blue and green, they're neither one nor the other they always look a different colour - my boyfriend of 5 years cant even describe what colour my eyes actually are!

10. Scary films or happy endings?
Happy endings definatley! Im a big scaredy cat, and also a big soppy weirdo so anything happy and lovey dovey is my thing.

11. Favourite smells?
Oooh! perfect question for me! I love smelling things! Nothing weird people! I just mean if I see a candle or something I HAVE to pick it up and smell it! Ok, favourites would be: my boyfriend, he just always smells amazing, then Vera Wang's Princess perfume and Marc Jacob's Daisy Eau So Fresh and also a few strange ones - petrol, fire lighters and fire wood.

12. Summer or winter?
Winter. Because i dont like heat, not that we get any in Ireland anyway! but I just prefer winter because I love snuggly nights infront of the fire with tea and DVDs and spending more time with the people I love. I said i was soppy didnt i? lol

13. Computer or Tv?
Computer. Not a big Tv watcher. My computer has all my music on it which is constantly on, so id have to choose my computer.

14. What was the furthest away you have been from home?
Italy. Went there with school when I was 16, its such a beautiful place! Really want to go back again one day.

15. Do you have any special talents?
Nothing that jumps out thats special. Suppose its not exactly a talent, but people say I have an amazing imagination - mainly the imagination of a child lol I used to write stories a lot and was told that if I had carried on with it I probably could have been quite successful with them, but I never believed it and never pursued it.

16. Where were you born?
I was born in Manchester, England and moved to Ireland when I was nine. 

17. What are your hobbies?
Blogger, obviously! Make up, reading, music, films, cooking, taking photos - which is something I really want to get into more but I have a crappy camera. Just general stuff really!

18. Do you have any pets?
Yes! Four doggies, springer spaniels called Minnie, Napolean, Rufus and Dotty. Love them so much! They're like babies <3

19. What is your favourite film?
Such a difficult one! All i really do is watch films and listen to music. I have loads of favourites i can narrow it down to three that i cant choose between, Dirty dancing, sixteen candles and pretty in pink, its just impossible to choose between them I love these three all the same!

20: Do you have any siblings?
Yes! I have two older sisters and a younger brother. They're all amazing : )

21: What do you want to be when you grow up?
I think 23 is grown up - but im nowhere near where I want to be. I had great ideas of where I would be by now and none of it has happened. Though I am hoping to go to college again soon and train to be a make up artist, and hopefully one day have my own beauty salon or something to that effect! Big dreams, I know! lol

That was fun! I now tag all of you who are reading this, would love to see all of your answers!

I will be getting back into the buisness of regular blogging tomorrow, so until then take care of yourselves!

: ) 






1 comment:

  1. Loved this article... I wrote a similar one inspired by your article..
    Here it is http://www.sifascorner.com/2013/01/get-to-know-me-tag.html#.UO2QUW9MTSU

    ReplyDelete

I always take the time to read and reply to all comments, so please leave one I love hearing from you all!

Do leave a link to your blog so we can all take a look but follow for follow comments are annoying and will more than likely be deleted. Please note that all innapropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...