Monday 24 December 2012

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas...

Hello everyone!


Our Christmas Tree


This is not a beauty related post today, It's just a quick post to wish my followers and any one reading this a merry Christmas, as I really love Christmas and probably won't be posting until around the 27th or 28th as I have a rather large family and need to spend time with them.

I have also just noticed that there is a picture of baby me in the background of the photo! - eek!!

I am looking forward to posting what I got for Christmas - I know that there's a good few exciting beauty items as I have already been given early Christmas presents from my boyfriend, because he's spending Christmas in hospital and decided to give them to me early because I was upset that he wouldn't be here. I won't say what the presents were just yet because I want to post everything I got together! 

I'm scheduling this post for tomorrow, which is Christmas eve, as I wont be at home so I wont be able to post, but I hope everyone is getting into the Christmas spirit by now and if not you better hurry up because Christmas is tomorrow! :)

All that is left for me to do is wish you and yours wherever you are, a very safe, healthy and happy Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always take the time to read and reply to all comments, so please leave one I love hearing from you all!

Do leave a link to your blog so we can all take a look but follow for follow comments are annoying and will more than likely be deleted. Please note that all innapropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...