Sunday 23 December 2012

Review: Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo



Hello, hope you're all doing good today! Just a quick post today on Maybelline's 24 Hour Color Tattoos. I know these aren't exactly new anymore, but I've had these for a while and only lately I'm realising how good they actually are, I know there's probably tons of posts about these out there by now, but I thought I'd weigh in too!
L-R: On and on bronze and Pink gold



I only own two of the color tattoos, I have on and on bronze, which is a warm golden bronze shade, and pink gold which is a beautiful pink with a hint of gold shimmer through it. There are a few more shades available, though I've noticed we don't seem to have as many as the U.S. has, which is a shame because I really love the look of some of the shades we cant get here :-(


On and on bronze

Pink gold

L-R: On and on bronze, Pink gold

Color tattoos are cream eye shadows that are supposed to stay put for 24 hours, I can't tell you if they stay for that length of time because I don't want to be wearing any form of make up for that long, but they really do stay put. There's no creasing with these at all, the colour doesn't fade and they don't feel heavy on your eyes like a lot of cream shadows do. I have quite oily lids and these hold up exceptionally well until I take them off, and though they don't go anywhere during the day they are easy to remove with make up remover. Staying power is brilliant on their own but even better with a primer underneath. 

These look good on their own, or as a base for other eye shadows, they really intensify the look of shadows when paired with them, they also make pretty good liners. 

These are pretty reminiscent of MAC's paint pots, down to the way they work and even to the packaging, but at a fraction of the price. 

I really like these and I really wish that Maybelline would pull their finger out and release more of the shades over here so that I can have them all! :)

Is anyone else except me pissed that we seem to get neglected by several of the big cosmetic drugstore brands when they're releasing new stuff? 




     


2 comments:

  1. Can we see on your eyes for full effect? Please. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'll get a post up next time I'm wearing them! :)

      Xx

      Delete

I always take the time to read and reply to all comments, so please leave one I love hearing from you all!

Do leave a link to your blog so we can all take a look but follow for follow comments are annoying and will more than likely be deleted. Please note that all innapropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...