Saturday 15 June 2013

Wish List #1

Just like every other beauty obsessed blogger I always have a list as long as my arm of new products that I want to buy. It seems that when I eventually do mark something off my wish list two other things that I'm lusting after take it's place!

1. Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Palette
I've wanted this since the moment I clapped eyes on it! It's part of Too Faced's Spring collection this year which was pretty nice actually but for me this is the stand out product in the collection. It's a fairly neutral palette which is great as I'm a neutrals girl, but it's more purple based neutrals as opposed to browns so it'll shake my make up a little without being too crazy for me. 

2. The Balm Nude Tude Palette
Like I just said - I love neutrals! Still on the fence as to weather or not this palette is different enough to the ones I have to warrant getting it, I think I might hold off on this one for now seeing as I have Urban Decay's Naked, Naked 2 and Naked Basics palettes already.

3.OPI Couture De Minnie Collection
This collection is so cute! I didn't get any of the shades in the previous Minnie mouse OPI collection except the glitter shade, but I really love every colour in the collection this time around.

4. Sleek Blush By 3 in Sweet Cheeks
I'm hoping that Cloud 10 beauty get hold of Sleek's newest Blush by 3, I think it's limited edition, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can get my mitts on it at some stage.

5.Mac Matte Lipstick in Please Me
I love Mac lipsticks. I only own two which are Plumful and Angel. I really want to expand my collection and this is going to be the next one I pick up for certain.

6.Sigma Dry'n'Shape
Since we moved into our new place, Ive hated washing brushes because I have to leave them out to dry and Ive amassed a huge collection of brushes so the place just looks messy and takes up nearly our whole dining table so this will save space when I'm drying brushes and will also help get them back to their original shape.

I did have pictures for this post but for some reason blogger wont let me put them in my post, I'm not sure if its blogger or my laptop acting up, so sorry for the lack of photos! 
I'm sure by the time this post has gone up ill think of lots of other things that I want to add to the list! If any of you have anything on my wish list let me know your thoughts on it, id love to hear them!






4 comments:

  1. Love this! I really want to try the OPI Minnie Mouse nail polishes too, i loveee nail polishes haha :) Would love for you to check out my blog, great post :)
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love nail polishes maybe a bit too much too Penny! Haha! They look great, i'm especially curious about the liquid sand one in the collection. I'll be sure to check out your blog , thanks for commenting :) X

      Delete
  2. Nice blog! Too Faced products are the best. I recently wrote about must have palettes and one of their palettes was included in the list! Follow me via GFC and I'll follow you, doll. <3
    xx
    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been lusting after a few Too Faced palettes for a long time, they're not easy to get here in Ireland so I have to order them online, always nervous about sites shipping palettes incase they break on the way here!
      I'll definatley be checking out that post of yours, sounds great! Now following your blog also :)X

      Delete

I always take the time to read and reply to all comments, so please leave one I love hearing from you all!

Do leave a link to your blog so we can all take a look but follow for follow comments are annoying and will more than likely be deleted. Please note that all innapropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...