Wednesday 25 December 2013

FOTD #4: Jingle Bells


Merry Christmas! 

:)

Wasn't going to post today, but I did my hair and make up today and thought why wouldn't I post a Christmas FOTD? 
While two face of the day posts in a week may be a bit much, It's the one day of the year where I'm guaranteed to make a bit more of an effort than usual - so why the hell not?

So I'm going to run through this as quick as I can, because I can smell dinner and if I'm called for it, I can't guarantee that I won't fling my laptop onto the floor to make sure I get into the stuffing before anyone else can claim it! 



I did my base, using Revlon Colourstay foundation today because my skin is having serious oil issues. 
I then used my Maybelline The Eraser concealer under my eyes to hide the bags - no actually, the suitcases that I have been carrying around lately!
 Then I covered any blemishes and redness with Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. All stippled on with my Real Techniques complexion sponge. 
I topped all this off with a dusting of Maybelline 24 hour Super stay powder, my go to powder when my skin is acting up oiliness. 

I contoured a little with my Dainty Doll blush in Money Talks, which is a great contour shade if you're of the same milk bottle white complexion as me! Next I popped Benefit's Rockateur on my cheeks, and then I lightly highlighted the tops of my cheekbones with MAC's Soft and Gentle.



For my eyes I broke out my Naked 2 palette, I used Tease in my crease, YDK all over my lid, Busted in my outer corner to darken it up a little, Bootycall as an inner corner highlight and I placed busted on my bottom lash line and lined my upper lash line with my Stila smudgestick in Damsel. To finish it off I then I applied 2 coats of my favourite mascara Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes to my lashes and lightly filled in my brows.

I was going to finish it off with a festive red lip, but I did that yesterday check my Instagram if you want to see that. 
Today I opted for something softer, and choose my No7 Lip Crayon in Delicate Pink. I thought seeing as my eyes are a lot darker than I usually go for that the red may have been too much so this shade balances everything out! 




Also, for an even more festive look - top it all off with a reindeer headband! 

So I may not be leaving the house, and I may not get out of my pyjamas today, but at least my make up is done! ha ha!

I hope you're all having a lovely Christmas!
I'm about to go and eat a lot of turkey and ham and watch Christmas films with my daddy for the rest of the day, looking forward to seeing what you all did today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always take the time to read and reply to all comments, so please leave one I love hearing from you all!

Do leave a link to your blog so we can all take a look but follow for follow comments are annoying and will more than likely be deleted. Please note that all innapropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...