Sunday 19 January 2014

My Week In Pictures #8

I'm finding it a little odd that this is my 8th instalment of MWIP. I originally thought that I wouldn't keep it up because I didn't think that anyone would be interested in reading this kind of post from me, but they're becoming among the most read posts that I publish so here we are 8th time around for another break down of what I did this week!

This week I finished my course of injections for my vitamin deficiency, and while I'm not doing back flips and feel amazing, I've felt a little improvement in my energy levels, which is fantastic! So I've done a little more this week than I've been doing and it felt great to be out and about again! Only downside is that even though I've been out a little more than usual - I forgot to take photos of most things so I only have a few to share this week.

Top Row L-R: Out for a walk on a frosty morning, Ice in tractor tyre marks, Breakfast with Dad.
Middle: The lunch that turned into evening drinks with my friend Jacinta.
Bottom L-R: Warm chocolate cake and cream, A surprisingly yummy weight watchers microwave Chop Suey meal, Things I've bought this week - Real Techniques Kabuki brush, Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, L'oreal Eye Make up Remover & Inecto Coconut Body Scrub.


So really I've posted a MWIP that's mostly photos of food - I need to remember to take more photos of things other than what I'm eating! 

I did pick up a few bargains this week though. I'm obsessed with skincare lately and went into the best chemist in the world Cara Pharmacy, they're a chain of chemists here in Ireland - not sure if other countries have them or not.

 I went in to get some more of L'oreal's Micellar Solution I swear by it and have been using it religiously for six months or so now, I was about to pick it up off the shelf but spotted Garnier's version of it, I'm presuming it's new I've never seen it. The pricing was so weird though! The L'oreal Micellar was €4.10 for 200ml and the Garnier one was €4.09 for 400ml! I go through this stuff really quickly so I thought that I'd try the Garnier one instead! I also spotted L'oreal's Gentle Eye Make Up Remover for €2.95! Bargain!

I ordered a Real Techniques Kabuki brush last week from My Pretty Face Place, they are based it the US but I was so surprised at how fast this got here - it didn't even take a week! They sell RT bushes, eco tools and more for a lot cheaper than other places and shipping is really reasonable too. It worked out cheaper for me to buy from them with shipping included than buying from a site that is literally based 2 towns over from me - crazy! So I ordered one of the Limited edition Duo Fibre sets from RT from them too, but I'm still waiting for that to get here.

That's about it for what I did this week! In other news, I started to take part in the Sunday Social last week, which was fun to do and I'll be taking part again this week. That post will have gone up today before this one so if you want to check it out you can do here, also let me know if you like my Sunday Social posts or not, I know some people like those kinds of blog posts and others don't so I'd like to know what you think. 

Also I'm really active over on Twitter these days and thought I'd mention it in case anyone wants to get in touch with me you can get a quicker response from me there, so you can click here for that! You can still get in touch with me all the usual ways too, I'm always happy to hear from you all! 

So I'm now off to get into the last season of Breaking Bad and relax for the rest of my Sunday! What have you gotten up to this week? : )





9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh it was Cherry! And it was heated too - even better! ;) x

      Delete
  2. The Sunday social is a great idea, you should keep up with it!

    I tried to do an instagram series but I wasn't great at it because my relationship with instagram is pretty unstable. Haha.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Corinne, it's pretty fun to do so I might keep it up : )

      Haha! I'm the same with Instagram, we have a love/hate relationship! x

      Delete
  3. Great photos, I love seeing what everyone has been up to!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! I love reading these kinds of posts too it's nice to see a glimpse of a blogger's real life :) x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It was delicious Nicola! Apparently it was a 'healthy' one too because it was all grilled - don't know about that but it was lovely regardless! ;) x

      Delete
  5. I always take more photos of food than anything else for some reason!
    That's an amazing price! So odd to just have them online and not carry them instore, they'd sell so well at that price! They're really great brushes Mia, I have the eye kit and a few random face brushes and I love them :) x

    ReplyDelete

I always take the time to read and reply to all comments, so please leave one I love hearing from you all!

Do leave a link to your blog so we can all take a look but follow for follow comments are annoying and will more than likely be deleted. Please note that all innapropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...