Sunday 12 January 2014

Sunday Social #1

Sunday Social

You may or may not already be familiar with the Sunday Social. I wasn't until earlier today, when I saw Katie from He Calls Me Grace posting about it. I was really curious so I clicked my way over to the bloggers that host the Sunday social to take a look and decided I'd have a stab at it! 

This Weeks Questions:

1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?

My blog's name is Molly's Beauty Spot. One of my nicknames is Molly, it's less of a mouth full than Mairead is so I decided to use that instead! I've been blogging on and off since 2011, however I'm becoming more of a regular blogger these days! 

2. Why do you blog?

I blog because I love to write, always have. It just also happens that I love everything make up and beauty and when I discovered that beauty blogs exist I thought - hey! I want to do that! So I did! :)

3. What is the first blog you ever followed?

I'm not sure but I think it was The Sunday Girl if it wasn't the first it was one of the early ones I followed!

3. What is your favourite post you wrote in 2013?

It isn't an amazingly well written post or anything but I'm picking my Beauty Box Swap as my favourite, because I just really enjoyed doing the swap it was my first one and kind of a big deal for me!

4. What are your blogging goals for 2014?

To keep up blogging more regularly, I'm really enjoying it! To vary my posts a little more, post the odd recipe and if I can find the courage to do OOTD posts, though I'm not decided on that one yet - I'm not too good at fashion! Also to be more involved with other bloggers, they're a great bunch of people!

5. Top 3 favourite blogs to follow?

There's so many I love to read, but my favourites are Fluff and FripperiesA Girl and A Beauty Blog and new blog (new to me anyway!) that I've been enjoying reading Hay Sparkle.

I think this is a really nice way to get to know other bloggers and for people to get to know you too! There are a ton of people that take part every week and it's a great way to find new blogs to read as you can link up your post so others can have a look! If you're as curious as I was, you can find out more about the Sunday Social here.

Make sure to let me know if you take part! 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Elena! It was fun to write too! :) x

      Delete
  2. I really liked reading this! :)
    xo
    www.plushluxexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mia! I'm glad you liked it! :) x

      Delete
  3. This is very nice too read! :)

    xo' M
    http://blvckorsomething.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like these kinds of questions, cause it gives me a little more background on the bloggers personality and these are questions that we all can relate too :) didnt know you were blogging for so long! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them too Shayne, i'm going to take part in it every Sunday for the forseeable future anyway, I'd like people reading my blog to get to know me better! Yes I couldn't believe it either really! I wasn't the most regular of bloggers until more recently! I always loved it but used to find it very stressful and put a lot of pressure on myself - now I love it and enjoying it and it's become a really great extension to my life! :) x

      Delete

I always take the time to read and reply to all comments, so please leave one I love hearing from you all!

Do leave a link to your blog so we can all take a look but follow for follow comments are annoying and will more than likely be deleted. Please note that all innapropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...