Sunday 19 January 2014

Sunday Social #2

Sunday Social


I'm back with my second Sunday Social post which you can find out more about by going to one of the host blogger's blogs  Ashley Lately or A Complete Waste Of Make Up
This post was pretty well received when it was posted last week so I thought I would take part again this week! Be sure to let me know what you think of these posts!
This Week's Questions ( They're all about the number 3!)

1. Top 3 Favourite kinds of food
 
I have two answers for this if it's specific types of Cuisine I'd go with Chinese food, Indian food and Italian food. If it's meant to be specific food I'd choose Garlic potatoes, (I have an awesome recipe that everyone seems to love!) Pizza and my Dad's Cheese on Toast - no one can make it the same way he does! ha ha!
2. First 3 things you do each morning

I usually immediately get up and get a drink because I'm always parched in the mornings! Then I'll have brush my teeth, have a shower and get ready for the day. After that I plan out what I need to do for the day, be it writing blog posts, taking pictures or doing other boring day to day errands.
3. Last 3 things you do at night

I wash my face, brush my teeth and then try and wind down by either listening to music or reading.
4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss

I'm not a massive TV watcher, but I do love The Walking Dead, Pretty Little Liars and The Vampire Diaries. I know it's supposed to be 3 but The Originals has to get a mention because it's really good and also because it's a Vampire Diaries spin off I can include it! Ha ha!
5. 3 places you want to visit

Funnily enough, I was only talking to my friend about this the other day! Number one on my list is without a doubt Paris - I've wanted to go for as long as I can remember! Second is New York, preferably at Christmas time and lastly would be Australia just because there's so much to see there!
6. 3 people you can always count on

My friend Jacinta, we were always close but have become even closer lately. She's always there for me and lets me be me which is great. My Dad, because he's just the most amazing person in the world.We had a tough time growing up because my Mother made things difficult for us (that's a whole other story!) If it wasn't for my Dad I think myself and my siblings would have turned out crazy. He's an exceptional man and  I love him so much and no one will ever be as special as my Dad is to me! Lastly I'd choose myself, because it is true that ultimately we need to count on and trust ourselves because our lives are our own and we can't count on others all of the time!
Hope you enjoyed this! If you decide to take part let me know and leave a link in the comments section if you'd like! I would love to read your answers to this week's questions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always take the time to read and reply to all comments, so please leave one I love hearing from you all!

Do leave a link to your blog so we can all take a look but follow for follow comments are annoying and will more than likely be deleted. Please note that all innapropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...